In just 3 easy steps you can join the fight and save 20%!
FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb has issued a statement to the general public regarding the FDA’s view about Kratom and it has gained a lot of negative media attention.
The statement does not insinuate any immediate changes; however, the FDA has completed an analysis of the product and has since turned it over to the DEA for scheduling. Which is why we are asking you to act fast!
In an unlikely scenario a ruling of the product can come in as little as 30 days. The truth is (as of 11/27/17) we do not know when the ruling will come from the DEA.
Advocate groups such as the American Kratom Association (AKA) and Botanical Education Alliance (BEA) have begun a public relations battle to debunk the FDA’s current and previous statements.
We are asking customers who believe in Kratom to complete two small tasks before 11/29 in order to receive 20% off.
Sale starts Monday 11/27 and ends Wednesday 11/29
- Email your state representatives and tell them that Kratom should be labeled as a dietary supplement (Kratom does not cure, treat or prevent please remember this as you write your letter). Find your State Representatives and letter templates: Click Here
- Email a screen shot or copy of your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your 20% off code.
We will donate 40% of all proceeds from the sale between the AKA and BEA so they can continue to fight this battle.
If you wish to donate directly to the AKA and skip the sale: click here
If you wish to donate directly to the BEA and skip the sale: click here
Want to help even more?
- Are you a doctor, police officer, or veteran who uses Kratom? We want to hear from you.
- Tuesday 11/28 we want to trend on twitter:
- Tweet these hash tags and add as many as you like: #kratomsaveslives #Iamkratom #kratom #keepkratomlegal #health #congress
- Tag these people and your state reps: @topextracts @realdonaldtrump @TheKratomAssn @BotanicalEdu